Sightseeing City Tour
Let’s tour over historical Kyiv with our English-speaking guide dressed in Ukrainian national outfit.
- We will meet at the Golden Gates – the main historical entrance to Kyiv
- will pass through the 11th century ancient St Sophia Cathedral (that is World UNESCO Heritage Site)
- will visit St Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery
- will enjoy the incredible panoramas of the Lower City out from the Old-Kyiv Hill (the place where Kyiv began)
- will take a picture in front of the St Andrew’s Church – a major Baroque church located in Kyiv
- will find a souvenir at the Andrew’s Descent – the street often called as the “Montmartre of Kyiv”
- will see the monuments to Ukrainian national heroes (Cossacks)
- will pass through “Kyiv Mohyla Academy” – the old University founded in 1615
- will be involved in Ukrainian activities (will have a game with Cossack riddles, or will learn how to dance one of the traditional Ukrainian dances).
Put on comfortable shoes and charge your phones – in will be fun!
Language of the tour: English.
Duration: 3 hours.
for 1-5 people – 4000 UAH.
for 6-10 people – 4500 UAH.
for group of 11-20 people – 400 UAH per person.
for group of 21-40 people – 350 UAH per person.